ONLINE CONTENT STARTS AROUND THE HALF-HOUR MARK
- The Teleological Argument – Probably the oldest and most popular argument for God’s existence:
- All designs imply a designer
- There is great design in the Universe
- Therefore, there must be a Great Designer of the Universe
- Aristotle and Plato (not Christians, but genius philosophers) believed in God or gods.
- They said there was some kind of INTELLIGENT MIND who designed the Universe.
- According to Aristotle, philosophy begins with a sense of wonder about the world.
- This is where modern science came from – a sense of wonder.
- But it is also where a realization of God’s existence can come from.
- “The Watch” Analogy
- Things only moves towards a purposeful goal with CONSCIOUSNESS DIRECTING IT!!
- Romans 1:20
- Amazing Earth Facts
- Life = Just add water? – Not so fast!
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Via 1001biblecontradictions.com
- Jesus did / did not show love for his enemies.
- Luke 6:27 vs. Luke 19:26-27
- Listener Question:
- In response to a Truth Shot
- “Who created your god?”
- OVERTIME! “Online” content
- A continuation of “Who created your god?”
- More Amazing Earth Facts
- What is necessary to produce life? Check out Hugh Ross’ Article (link below)
- Hugh Ross is not just a writer… He’s a Scientist and knows stuff!!
- What is the “mulit-verse”?
- If our Universe is a good design, it’s repeatable and God may do what he wants!
- Related Items:
- Hugh Ross’ Fine-Tuning for IntelligentPhysical Life
This show originally aired July 21, 2013