- Is believing in one TRUE religion intolerant?
- Is it an acceptable view?
- Does it cause violence?
- Some people will use religion as a reason to hate (on both sides)
- Talking about “The Reason for God” by Timothy Keller
- Outlawing religion NEVER MAKES IT GO AWAY. In fact it typically grows stronger
- The crazy absolute: the Bible MUST be used
- Discussing a quote from the Dalai Lama
- The ONLY PROBLEM is SIN… the cure is JESUS
- The Faulty Skyscraper analogy
- Lets find out the truth before we start talking about it being subjective
- The Blind Men and the Elephant analogy: is it a good explanation?
- To be able to make the claim that all religions are a part of God, you have to know the TRUTH about God FIRST.
- Rather than believing what you want to believe, we should ask questions that lead us to TRUTH
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Via Freedom From Religion Foundation (FFRF.org)
- Are we saved through works?
- Ephesians 2:8-9, Romans 3:28 and Galatians 2:16 vs James 2:24 and Matthew 19:16-21
- LISTENER QUESTION: What does the Bible say about the location of Heaven?
- People fear Hardcore Christianity. But Hardcore Christianity is NOT VIOLENCE AND HATE it is LOVE Matthew 5:43-44
- The problem is not being TOO RELIGIOUS – It’s not being RELIGIOUS ENOUGH
- Remember Matthew 22:36-40
This show originally aired September 8th, 2013