- Questioning our beliefs is not the same thing as questioning God
- It’s okay to be confused about Christianity; It’s how you react to that confusion that defines your faith
- Adam Lee’s Question No.8:
Why didn’t God create human beings such that they freely desire to do good, thus removing the need to create a Hell at all? (If you believe this is impossible, isn’t this the state that will exist in Heaven?)
- What defines free will?
- If you’re free in Heaven, can’t you make bad choices there?
- What does dog food have to do with making choices?
- People in Heaven have knowledge of sin that Adam didn’t have.
- Tongue stuck to the frozen pole analogy
- Adam Lee’s Question No.9:
Is it fair or rational for God to hide himself so that he can only be known by faith, then insist that every single human being find him by picking the right one out of thousands of conflicting and incompatible religions?
- Question 9 is a “strong man” argument
- It is a question based on innuendo
- The question fails to prove the Atheistic Point
- The Bible doesn’t talk about “Blind Faith”
- Hebrews 11:1 – Confidence in what we hope for
- Confidence comes from seeing evidence (assurance)
- GOD DOESN’T WANT US TO HAVE ‘BLIND FAITH’
- Is it a bad thing that all religions are conflicting and incompatible?
- Whoever seeks God will find God
- What do the other religions say about Jesus?
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Via 1001biblecontradictions.com
- Satan can – or cannot – control a Christian
- Luke 22:31 vs. 1John 5:18
- Adam Lee’s Question No.10:
If you had the power to help all people who are suffering or in need, at no cost or effort to yourself, would you do it? If so, why hasn’t God done this already?
- God already has fixed all suffering and problems at GREAT COST to Himself
- One must see it from God’s perspective
- Think of a Parent disciplining their child
This show originally aired July 7, 2013