Dr. Clay Jones joins Pastor Jeff to talk about his cancer diagnosis.
Dr. Jones has written many articles and books about the problem of evil, suffering, and the fear of death. It’s now a very practical topic for him.
Here are the questions Pastor Jeff asked:
1. Do you feel like what you are going through is unusual or unfair?
2. You’re going through a lot right now, what encourages you regarding the amount of suffering you’re going through.
3. We humans are often fearful about what’s going to happen next in our lives. How do you deal with that?
4. I know you’ve said you keep a truth journal. What is that about?
5. How do you get your mind off of your problems?
6. How does our enduring suffering here while honoring God relate to our eternity?
7. You’re facing a potentially fatal disease, what most encourages you and Jean E. about the future?