- The love of logic
- Discussing Matthew 12:25
- Discussing 1 John 3:20
- Discussing Psalms 147:5
- The communicable attribute of Omniscience
- We are totally dependent (God is not)
- Jesus is smartest person who ever lived. He could teach Einstein about theories of relativity!
- General Relativity cannot yet be reconciled with Quantum Physics (clue: Jesus knows how to reconcile them.)
- Dave and the stick-man vs. God and the Universe
- Bible Contradiction via answering-christianity.com
- Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?
- Luke 1:32 vs. Chronicles 3:16, Matthew 1:11 and Jeremiah 36:30
- A.W. Tozer on Sir Isaac Newton: The seashell analogy.
- God’s knowledge transverses all range of knowledge, from scientific to personal
- Hebrews 4:13 All things are naked before God’s eyes.
- Listener Question: If your god exists and cares… Why were the gospels written more than 30 years after Jesus’ crucifixion, by unknown authors? Why do you not have credible non-christian references soon after his resurrection?
- God knows all things real and all things possible
- If God knows everything — so what?
Bible Contradiction God God's Attributes Intelligence Jesus Listener Question logic Omniscience
Leave a Reply