Topics: – This show contains extra online content
- C.S. Lewis and the Law of Human Nature
- The Law of Human Nature = Moral Laws of Right and Wrong
- Morals show that there is a God
- Can different cultures have different Moral Laws?
- Would it be in God’s interest for all humans to know his ethics perfectly?
- More talk on Christopher Hitchens (Our knowledge of Right and Wrong is inate in us)
- Moral Scenarios: U.S. vs The Rest of the World
- We are born with a moral compass… where does it come from?
- We can recognize examples of Moral and Non-Moral judgements without them being defined
- Bible Contradiction: The Lord is Good to All… or not?
- Psalm 145:9
- Jeremiah 13:14
- Where does Real Morality come from?
- ↓ EXTRA ONLINE CONTENT ↓
- Morality doesn’t change only situational facts change.
- Does evolution cause morals?
- Does evolution cause amoralism?
This show originally aired January 6, 2013