- There is nothing more important than God’s existence
- The Problem: God is like tooth-fairy, we grew out of that.
- What’s the difference?
- The Challenge: nature isn’t designed, it’s natural
- The most basic is nothing. Nature isn’t necessarily natural… “nothing” is automatic.
- Jeff and the Magic Box
- The Teleological Argument
- All designs imply a designer.
- There is great design in the universe.
- Therefore, there must be a Great Designer of the universe.
- General Revelation: Romans 1:20
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION via Skeptics Annotated Bible
- In Exodus 31:14 people are commanded to keep the Sabbath, otherwise they should be put to death. But in Colossians 2:13-17: “do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day”
- Listener Question from Amanda
- Amanda asks, “I was always taught that our Lord was not an angry Lord, yet in Zechariah it says several times that He was angry. So does He get angry?”
- William Lane Craig and The Ancient Philosophers
- Plato and Aristotle were convinced that an intelligent mind must have designed the Universe
- Listener Question from James
- James asks, “I have sinned then more than anyone out there what am I supposed to do???”
READ-A-BOOK: The Historical Jesus by Gary Habermas at Amazon.com