- Dave and his ‘imaginary friend’
- Introduction to the Kalam Cosmological Argument (Horizontal)
- Whatever had a beginning, had a cause (a creator)
- The Universe began to exist.
- The Universe had a cause (a creator)
- Dave’s beginning and Jeff’s car
- The ‘Law of Causality’: Nothing cannot produce something.
- Jeff and the Geezer
- Did God have a beginning?
- Revelation 1:8
- The philosophical and scientific reasons the Universe began to exist
- what is infinite?
- the Universe could not have actually existed for an eternity or we never could have reached the point where we came into existence
- If it was infinite we would still be an infinite number of years away from our own existence!
- How wrong is Buzz Lightyear?
- The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics tells us, in simple terms, that in a closed system everything runs down.
- A closed system is a set of objects that neither have things put into it or taken out of it.
- Scientists have measured and noted that in 10^30 years – that’s trillions and trillions of years from now – the universe will be 90% dead stars. Our sun won’t exist. 9% of the universe will be gigantic black holes preparing to eat the rest of the universe and 1% will be simple matter like hydrogen.
- In 10^100 years black holes will even dissipate
- If the universe has always existed than technically, it should have cooled off a LONG long time ago because trillions and trillions of years would’ve gone by trillions and trillions of years ago!!!
Has anyone seen God?
John 1:18 vs Genesis 32:29-30
The bible says we are to not add or take away anything in the bible so does that mean we are not supposed to add extra words?