- HAPPY EASTER! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS PERFECT PLAN!!
- Did Dave really compare the show to a car crash?
- Revelation 22:12-13
- Jesus is returning, just as He said.
- If this scares you, you’re not alone, but maybe some introspection is in order.
- How does one really know that Jesus rose? The answer: Easter! (Jeff explains)
- What is the protoevangelium?
- What is the Jesus Address? 191 prophesies fullfilled!
- We discuss the odds
- We discuss the crucifixion
- Bible Contradiction via thinkingatheist.com: How Long Did it Take for Jesus to Get to Heaven After the Crucifixion?
- His journey is compared to Jonah’s 3 days in the belly of the fish. Matthew 12:40vs.
- Jesus is to be in Paradise that very day. Luke 23:42-43
- Jesus appeared to many people
- The Apostles, each and every last one, endured extreme hardship for their belief
- Why didn’t the Apostles recant when faced with death?
This show originally aired March 31, 2013
Leave a Reply