- Introduction to Dr. Hugh Ross.
- Improbable Planet by Dr. Hugh Ross
- The connection between technological advancements and a stable climate
- Our current interglacial period is the most stable in Earth’s history
- Farming vs technological advancement
- 98% of the population engaged in farming at the beginning of the interglacial period compared to 2% today
- Do we take climate stability for granted?
- 100 to 1,500 years remaining in the current interglacial period
- What does God have to do with all of this?
- The miracle of ice on our planet
- Miraculous Tectonic Events
- Ice and Solar Radiation
- The eccentricity of Earth’s orbit
- the perfection of the climate in our interglatial period is one in a million
- Fine Tuning and Earth History
- Supernovae Events and our 9,000 year window
- Every Geological Era prior to our own has been crucial to the success of our current technological and cultural advancements
- Let’s talk odds (1 in 101,200)
- Let’s put this in perspective
via the Freedom From Religion Foundation
When did God create Adam?
Genesis 1:12-31 vs Genesis 1:12-31
LEARN MORE ABOUT: Dr. Hugh Ross
Leave a Reply