- Science and Faith can co-exist
- But you can’t prove God exists
- There is not one irrefutable piece of proof for God’s existence
- There is, however, a cumulative case that proves the existence of God.
- Jeff talks about LIFE ITSELF being unprovable
- Talking TIMOTHY KELLER and THE REASON FOR GOD
- If only one person had seen the Statue of Liberty, it would be hard to convince people of its existence.
- Each and every proof for God can be dismissed as a singular piece of evidence.
- However, each piece of evidence builds a concrete case.
- Dave’s imagination is… awesome???
- If you reject the existence of God because the evidence isn’t airtight, then you must reject ALL of reality.
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: From EvilBible.com
- HONOR YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER? OR NOT?
- Honor your mother and father: Exodus 20:12, Deuteronomy 5:16, Matthew 15:4, Matthew 19:19, Mark 7:10, Mark 10:19, Luke 18:20
- Do Not Honor your mother and father: Matthew 10:35-37, Luke 12:51-53, Luke 14:26 and Matthew 23:9
- Many Evolutionists say that our need for religion is a holdover from the old ways, when it helped us survive.
- DAWKINS: Because of Natural Selection, our cognitive faculties cannot be trusted.
- LISTENER QUESTION:
- In “The Alien Implication” you say if God wants to put life on Mars, He can; if He wants to put life on one of these exoplanets, He can – Yet in your Creation episode (we assume that the listener is speaking of “Biblical View: Old Earth vs. New Earth“) you seem opposed to admitting that if He wanted to create life in six literal days, He can
- We contend that these two points aren’t related. The point isn’t that we disagree that He can… we believe He didn’t do it that way.
This show originally aired October 20th, 2013