- Follow up from last week
- Real happiness comes from knowing God, everything else gets old
- What is The Trilemma?
- There is no middle ground: If Jesus is not God, then there is nothing good about Him
- Jeff explains why he doesn’t fully agree with The Trilemma
- It is important to look at Jesus from an objective standpoint
- Bible Contradiction: From EvilBible.com:
- Public Prayer vs Private Prayer
- Public Prayer sanctioned by God: 1Kings 8:22, 54 / 1Kings 9:3
- vs. Public Prayer disapproved by God: Matthew 6:5-6
- Listener questions:
- If you had the power to help all people who were suffering or in need without any cost to you, would you do it? And, if so, why hasn’t God done this already?
- Is it fair or rational for God to hide Himself so that he can only be known by faith, then insist that every single human being find him by picking the right one out of thousands of conflicting or compatible religions
This show originally aired February 3, 2013