No Flash Support? Use this Audio Player!
- Come out to Revolution Church!!
- The Christocentric Hermeneutic (say what?)
- A BIBLE CONTRADICTION & LISTENER QUESTION TOGETHER!!
- How did Judas really die?
- He hung himself (Matthew 27:5) v Falling and bursting open (Acts 1:18)
- We strive to understand ALL SCRIPTURE through the lens that is Jesus
- Why do we hear the same sermons time and again?
- The Epistles are great explanations about Jesus
- Peter and Paul came from two totally separate background
- What is orthopraxy?
- Orthopraxy and Orthodoxy
- What are your intentions?
- We are supposed to live like Jesus lived and taught
- Let’s look at what Jesus says to decide how we live!
- It’s all about LOVE (for God and for your neighbor)
- The entire Bible POINTS TOWARD JESUS!
- John 1:1 – is the entire Bible actually the words of Christ? YES!
- The Old Testament wasn’t just BEFORE Jesus, but it pointed TO Jesus
- A BIBLE CONTRADICTION via thethinkingatheist.com
- Who killed King Saul?
- He committed suicide (1 Samuel 31:4) v The Amalekite killed him (2 Samuel 1:8-10)
- Christ is the ultimate authority of the Bible
- We must look at Jesus as the pinnacle of scripture
- The star and the camera analogy
- It is dangerous to put doctrinal viewpoints ahead of Jesus
- Actions speak louder than words
- Paul vs Jesus?
- The Superbowl analogy
This show originally aired February 23rd, 2014