- Pizza and Love?
- Unloving Christians have created a lot of Atheists
- Growing up in Christianity means learning what Love is
- How should we handle adversity?
- How do we respond to our enemies?
- We are born into the world as selfish beings
- Ideally we should mature as we get older and as we grow in faith
- Matthew 5:43-48 and Leviticus 19:18
- The history of Jew vs. Gentile
- WE DO THE SAME TODAY! (backhanded comments, “Christian” tough-love, Posts on Facebook)
- Jesus sets us straight! LOVE YOUR ENEMIES!
- Society, quite often, will say it’s okay to hate!
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: via the Thinking Atheist
- WHERE DID SATAN TAKE JESUS TO TEMPT HIM?
- Matthew 4:5-10 vs. Luke 4:5-9
- The Martyring of George Wishart
- This is the kind of Love that God calls us to live!
- What is Agape?
- Love regardless of the situation
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
- LISTENER QUESTION: Young Earth vs. Old Earth
- There is a strong connection between loving your enemy and being a Child of God
- God loves (and blesses) evil people
- Is your attitude toward others keeping you from a deeper relationship from God?
- The consequence of failing to love your enemy is a deteriorating relationship with God
This show originally aired November 24th, 2013