No Flash Support? Use this Audio Player!
- HAPPY EASTER!
- There are a massive amount of prophecies that Jesus fulfilled
- Daniel 9 gives the exact year that Jesus died
- Daniel was written several hundred years before Christ
- Jesus’ Ancestry
- Genesis 12:1-3 Descendant of Abraham
- Genesis 49 From the Tribe of Judah
- 2 Samuel 7 From the House of David
- Micah 5:2 Freom Bethlehem
- Many of the prophecies were things that could not have been controlled by any mortal person.
- Statistics tell the story
- it is statistically more likely that you would be hit by a lightning, hit by a meteor, have quadruplets AND win the lottery in TWO different states than to be able to fulfill just a fraction of the prophesies that Jesus fulfilled
- What about those who say these prophesies were written AFTER Jesus?
- John 11:47-48 (Jesus was obviously fulfilling prophecy)
- Jesus even predicted his own death and resurrection
- What about other sources? THERE ARE OTHER SOURCES
- Still, the Bible NEEDS NO OTHER SOURCES
- Archaeology continues to consistently confirm what the Bible says about history
- There has never been ANYTHING in archaeology or history that debunks the Bible
- Outside (non-christian) sources:
- Pliny the Younger
- A BIBLE CONTRADICTION via evilBible.com
- When Jesus rose from the dead, when did the women find the tomb? was it after sunrise? or before?
- Mark 16:1-2 after sunrise vs John 20:1 while it was still dark
- Looking at F.E.A.T. to prove the resurrection story
- Fatal Torment
- Empty Tomb
This show originally aired April 20th, 2014