- Welcome Dr. Zweerink from Reasons to Believe!
- Talking about Philae and the Rosetta Mission
- The Philae lander has detected organic molecules on the surface of its comet, scientists have confirmed.
- the results are likely to provide insights into the possible role of comets in contributing some of the chemical building blocks to the primordial mix from which life evolved on the early Earth.
- What’s a Hydrocarbon?
- Organic compounds don’t necessarily equate to life
- What does the thought of “life-seeding” comets do to the foundation of faith?
- A short history of life
- Water is necessary, but not sufficient by itself for life
- the Rosetta Mission will help us understand how more about our universe
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION via infidels.org
- The Bible (Leviticus 11:6) says that hares and coneys are unclean because they “chew the cud” but do not part the hoof. But hares and coneys are not ruminants and they do not “chew the cud.”
- The Anthropic Principal
- “Who’s Afraid of the Multiverse?”
- The possibilities of life elsewhere in the Universe
- How does this affect our faith?
- What might other life be like?
Reasons to Believe
Who’s Afraid of the Multiverse? by Dr. Jeff Zweerink