This show marks our First Anniversary!
- Train of Questions posed by a listener:
- Why does the Bible not say that Jesus was married?
- Were not all Jewish Rabbi’s required to marry?
- Was Jesus not a Jewish Rabbi?
- God knows everything that we know and everything we do not
- Matthew 12:25 Jesus knew their (the Pharisees’) thoughts
- Do we share some omniscience with God?
- Who was the smartest man who ever lived? hint: He knows EVERYTHING.
- A.W. Tozer quotes Isaac Newton
- Exploring the mind of Isaac Newton and other early scientists.
- Why should we pray if God knows everything?
- Hebrews 4:13 – Nothing is hidden from God’s sight
- How shall we pray?
- Bible Contradiction: Is Jesus equal to or lesser than God? –
John 10:30 vs. John 14:28
This show originally aired August 26th, 2012