- Introduction of Dr. Fuz Rana
- Science and Christianity are in harmony with each other
- Scripture tells us that God is revealed through nature
- Talking about Evolution
- Has the “missing link” been found?
- Discovered fossil dates back to 50,000 years prior to modern fish
- It is claimed to have filled a huge gap between modern fish and its ancestors
- The fossil record doesn’t necessarily have to be viewed in Evolutionist terms
- Is it possible that the fossil record shows Common Design rather than Common Descent
- Just because something has a blending of properties doesn’t prove Evolution is correct
- This discovery makes some Evolution text books obsolete because it doesn’t hold up the previous ideas
- It proves earlier Transitional Models of Evolution as erroneous
- NOTE: This discovery doesn’t prove or disprove Creationism or Evolution, it simply upends some of the previous held ideas of Evolution
- Neanderthal studies: DNA proves that they could not have evolved into humans
- Clear Evolutionary Trees are extremely elusive to science
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: From EvilBible.com
- There is an unpardonable sin / There is not an unpardonable sin
- Mark 3:29 vs. Acts 13:39
- The term Evolution is ambiguous and there are lots of truths within the overall idea, however, macro evolution is still very vague.
- It is acceptable to view the fossil record as a history of God’s creation, where some species simply didn’t survive.
This show originally aired October 13th, 2013