- We have content today?
- Talking about C.S. Lewis’ “The Abolition of Man”
- FIRST LISTENER QUESTION:
- Ezekiel 8:20; Exodus 20:5 Where is the gray area?
- Teaser quote from “Abolition of Man”
- Do things have Objective Value or not?
- Is beauty really in the eye of the beholder?
- Our emotions should have no effect on beauty
- Everything has merit, good or bad, regardless of our feelings
- Beauty isn’t something we see, it’s just something that is
- A mixed up affection for beauty will lead to a mixed up affection for morality
- SECOND LISTENER QUESTION:
- Who made God?
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: via INFIDELS.ORG
- Were the Nephilim destroyed by the flood or not?
- Genesis 6:4 There were Nephilim (giants) before the Flood.
- Genesis 7:21 All creatures other than Noah and his clan were annihilated by the Flood.
- Numbers 13:33 There were Nephilim after the Flood.
- What is the “Doctrine of Objective Value”?
- OVERTIME! ONLINE STUFF
- THIRD LISTENER QUESTION:
- Can’t the Universe have infinite existence?
This show originally aired January 12th, 2014