Not satirical, angry, or rude. Just honest questions that I think my atheist friends would have a hard time answering.
Questions for the unbeliever to answer.
Difficulties for the doubter.
1. If there is nothing immaterial, how can absolute morality exist? Would not rape be okay?
2. I act according to… To what? To what you feel in the moment?
3. If we are all just chemical reactions/no spirit, how does free will exist?
4. What do you do with prophecy in Scripture, specifically Messianic prophecy for Jesus as fulfillment of the predicted Jewish Messiah?
5. Do you find wisdom in the Bible? If so, at what point does the wisdom turn to foolishness?
6. Imagine you came across a perfectly working quantum computer in the middle of a jungle, with a self-powered/contained nuclear reactor. Would you believethat it happened by accident over a million years? Why do you believe we came about by accident/chance? (teleological)
7. Is there anything in your experience that comes into existence without a cause? If not, what would the cause of the Universe be? (cosmological)
8. If humankind is not ontologically different than animals, would you say that you are superior, or not? What are the implications of either side? Can you enslave/harm animals in any way? If not, why not?
9. If there is no eternity and no ultimate punishment for evil, why would we not technically allow all things?
10. Is it fair to allow a murderer, or rapist, go unpunished? If not, why do you believe in a notion of fairness comes from?
If it is unfair, perhaps you acknowledge that atheism is inherently unfair because many people will get away with evil, but would you agree that it is unsatisfying, even if accurate?
LISTENER QUESTION (THIS IS ACTUALLY A QUESTION TO THE LISTENER FROM US)
Do you have any neighbors/friends who don’t go to Church? What do you think is the biggest reason for why they don’t go? I want to know!
BIBLE CONTRADICTION GIVE AWAY!!!
“More Than a Carpenter” by Josh McDowell
or… “The Reason for God: Belief in an Age of Skepticism” by Tim Keller
WE’LL GIVE AWAY TO THE FIRST FIVE PEOPLE WHO EMAIL TWO CORRECT ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS@truthrevolution.tv. BUT YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHICH “CRACKED” letter you used and what the answer is. revo.church/cracked
John 21:25 says, “Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.” This seems ridiculous. But, what was the Author’s intention?
The website, “The Thinking Atheist” says this is a Bible contradiction: Matthew 20:29 says there were two blind men healed. But Mark 10:46-47 says there was only one blind guy.
A little more difficult! Deuteronomy 14:8 says, “The pig is also unclean; although it has a split hoof, it does not chew the cud. You are not to eat their meat or touch their carcasses.” But Christians eat bacon. Are Christians ignoring the Bible?
A little more difficult! In Judges 11:29-40 Jephthah sacrifices his daughter to God. Evilbible.com says that God is allowing child abuse here. What’s going on?