- Listener question: Doesn’t the Epic of Gilgamesh prove that Moses borrowed from earlier stories?
- Flood Stories exist in many multiple cultures
- There are many important differences between Genesis and the Epic of Gilgamesh
- Why does Evil exist?
- Discussion of C.S. Lewis’ “Mere Christianity”
- Bible Contradiction: From EvilBible.com:
- God is to be found by those who seek Him vs. God is not to be found by those who seek Him
- Matthew 7:8
- Proverbs 8:17
- vs. Proverbs 1:28
- If you see a contradiction in Proverbs, remember: Proverbs isn’t “Promises”; it’s “Principals”
- God, in His infinite love, made us to be FREE CREATURES
- If a creature is free to be GOOD, then a creature is free to be BAD – this is where Evil comes from
- What is Theodicy?
- We were designed to love God
This show originally aired January 27, 2013