The Radio Show, 9-4-11.
- Have Christians caused wars? Violence and Christianity are often linked historically, but is that accurate?
- How do we know God exists; Teleological Argument (quick review)
- Answering objections: Is the Bible taken from early Mesopotamian myths? Was the Biblical creation story ripped off or copied from other stories, such as polytheistic traditions? Ebla tablets.
- Answering objection: Did Christians believe in an incorrect view of the Universe and reject the Heliocentric model of the Universe? Did we believe the Earth was flat? Info about Copernicus and Galileo.
- “Wouldn’t life showing up on another planet prove evolutionary design?” What if aliens exist?
- “The book of Matthew was written to Greeks, and Mark was written to the Jews. How do you know that?”
- This week’s Bible contradiction: Was Jesus crucified during the 3rd hour (Mark 15:25), but on trial during the 6th hour (John 19:13-14)? Was he crucified before the trial?