- What is the Star Trek argument against proving the existence of God?
- Introducing “Q”
- The similarities and differences between God and a “Q-like” being
- Ancient Astronauts?
- Can a being have ALL of God’s powers and NOT BE God?
- The 40 Omnipotent Beings…
- What is God?
- Is God alien?
- God’s attribute of benevolence
- Looking at the Bible correctly
- Any being that is not a God is going to have qualitative differences from God
- God and anthropomorphic qualities
- Logical arguments that support the existence of God create a picture of what God is really like.
- Using what we know about the Biblical God, we can test any being that would pass themselves off as God
- There was ONE being that did come to Earth that exhibited God-like qualities that proved to be a match. His name is Jesus.
- There is one being that is here and exhibits God-like qualities but does not match what we know about God. The being’s name is Satan.
- What about Technology?
- History shows that technology doesn’t cause an indigenous population to mistake superior technology as being from God
- Jeff’s challenge
- BIG BAD BIBLE CONTRADICTION!
- Who discovered Jesus’ empty tomb?
- Matthew 28:1 vs. Mark 16:1 vs. Luke 24:10 vs. John 20:1
Real Clear Science: Why God Cannot Be Proven: A Star Trek Argument