- The Dalai Lama speaks: Is religion the same thing as medicine?
- Are we after feeling good? Or should we be after the truth?
- Suggested religions?
- The truth is IMPORTANT
- It’s not about “feeling good”!
- We are sinners! The only remedy is Jesus!
- Is this claiming this truth being intolerant?
- The Architect’s Skyscraper
- Intolerance is important in the safety of construction. Why is it deemed different for religion?
- Shall we put an airplane together with nails instead of rivets?
- Anything slightly off from the truth is not the truth!
- The Elephant in the Room!
- Why is this analogy so off base?
- So, is it arrogant to say that our religion is the only true religion?
- What if we are simply saying what Jesus has said is true?
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION
- Does God Keep Anger Forever?
- Jeremiah 3:12 vs. Jeremiah 17:4
- LISTENER QUESTION from Anonymous
- “Adam and Eve ate the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil. They discovered among other things that they were naked, and saw this as bad. Just moments before it was okay because they didn’t know, so was this or other things in fact wrong or not?”
apologetics Bible Contradiciton Intolerance Philosophy Questions Sin Tolerance truth World Religions
Leave a Reply