- HAPPY NEW YEAR!
- Jeff and the Sleeping Worship Leader: An Anecdote on Forgiveness
- There are things we shouldn’t do, but we do anyway
- “Sin does not do well as the Gardener of the Soul…”
- Sin is ugly; but we live in it
- We are selfish beings
- Who’s on YOUR pedestal?
- Our struggle is based in Ephesians 6:10-17
- When it comes to Spiritual Warfare, we commonly use our defensive tools exclusively. What about the offensive weapon?
- We don’t want to just READ our Bible… we want to STUDY IT
- King David was a man after God’s own heart
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: via TheThinkingAtheist.com
- Where did the anointing of Jesus take place?
- Matthew 26:6-7: The anointing happens in Bethany, at the house of Simon the leper. An unnamed woman anoints Jesus. Oil is placed on Jesus’ head.
- Luke 7:36-38: The anointing takes place at the house of a Pharisee in Galilee. Oil is placed not on Jesus’ head, but on his feet.
- John 12:3: It isn’t an unnamed woman sinner who anoints Jesus, but Mary who does the honors.
- Is your Kung Fu strong?
- Study and Memorization is KEY!
- The best weapon is hidden… in your heart!
- What you remember determines your actions
- Advertisers have this down to a science
- Deuteronomy 6:4-9
- LISTENER QUESTION: from Jeremy
- What is Truth Revolution’s take on homosexuality? How do you respond to homosexuals?
This show originally aired January 5th, 2014