- PHILOSOPHY EXERCIZES!
- The Cave and the Fat Man
- The Glass of Acid
- The Private Diary
- We use logic EVERY SINGLE DAY!
- Everyone has a philosophy of life. The question is, “Is it good philosophy or bad philosophy?”
- Charles Malik quote:
I must be frank with you: the greatest danger confronting American evangelical Christianity is the danger of anti-intellectualism. The mind in its greatest and deepest reaches is not cared for enough. But intellectual nurture cannot take place apart from profound immersion for a period of years in the history of thought and the spirit. People who are in a hurry to get out of the university and start earning money or serving the church or preaching the gospel have no idea of the infinite value of spending years of leisure conversing with the greatest minds and souls of the past, ripening and sharpening and enlarging their powers of thinking.
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION via the Friendly Atheists at Patheos.com
- Where did Moses receive Ten Commandments?
- Exodus 31:18 (Mt. Sinai) vs 1 Kings 8:9 (Horeb)
- The 1842 Shipwreck Incident (True Story)
- The difference between First Order and Second Order Disciplines
- Without a Philosophy of Life, everyone does what they think is good ‘in the moment’.
- Philosophy is important because, it controls the context in which everything else sits.
- Why are Philosophy Exersizes important?
- WE NEED LISTENER QUESTIONS!
- READ A BOOK: So Many Christians, So Few Lions by George Yancey