- Introducing Hugh Ross
- Dr. Ross is an Astrophysicist and a Biblical Scholar
- Hidden Treasures in the Book of Job is a commentary on the Book of Job
- Job is the oldest book of the Bible
- Gives more scientific information than any other book in the Bible
- Why would a scientist write a book about Job?
- Christians tend to fight a lot over Creation. Job resolves those conflicts nicely
- Dr. Ross is a former atheist whose study brought him to the realization of Christianity
- What is the trans-dimensional perspective of God?
- Job 39 talks of the animals that helped launch civilization
- God gave us these animals to teach us about HIM
- God created these animals with a powerful motivation to serve Mankind
- God endowed us with a powerful motivation to serve Him
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION:
- When did Jesus call his disciples?
- John 1:37-49 vs. Matthew 4:18-22 and Mark 1:16-20
- Dr. Ross explains the suffering experienced during his writing of the book
- This Universe is not our home
- Hurricanes and other natural disasters are optimal for life on this planet
- Does Job actually say that darkness is a substance?
- Scientists have found that Darkness actually is a real substance.
- Darkness takes up 3 different forms making up 99.73% of all matter in the Universe
- all other matter that make up galaxies and stars only make up 0.27% of the matter in our Universe
- The quantity of the 3 different kinds of dark stuff, it must be exquisitely fine tuned
- The quantity and the location of the 3 different kinds of dark stuff in the Universe gives us our most spectacular evidence for supernatural, super-intelligent design
- Continued discussion of Dark Matter
This show was first aired on September 25th, 2011