- Church was God’s idea?
- What are the important things for church?
- The only institution that God promised to continue forever: The Church
- God’s primary working on earth is through Christians and the Church!
- God is calling you to be a part of it!
- Call for donors
- About Revolution Church Christmas
- Ephesians 5:31-33
- Marriage is about Christ and the Church!
- God set up marriage to mimic and demonstrate the type of love that Christ has for the Church
- This highlights the passion that God has for the Church
- Whenever marriage is working right it’s reflecting Jesus’ heart for the people in the Church
- We should care about the Church because Jesus does
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION via EvilBible.com
- Shall we swear an oath or not?
- Numbers 30:2 vs. Matthew 5:34-35
- Listener Question From James
- Lets say I get to heaven, however unlikely that is, and my wife doesn’t get in and goes to hell. How would that not be punishment for me? Or is my idea of heaven wrong?
Get the book: “Why Church Matters: Discovering Your Place in the Family of God” by Joshua Harris on Amazon.com