No Flash Support? Use this Audio Player!
- How do we know if Jesus claimed to be God
- If Jesus isn’t who He said he was, then he is not even a good teacher as some other religions claim
- It’s important to note the context of the time in which Jesus lived
- C.R.A.C.K.E.D. and Hermeneutics
- Matthew 28:17 Jesus allows people to worship him
- Every other time when someone tried to worship a being that was not god, it was not allowed
- John 20:28-29 Thomas actually called Jesus “My God” and Jesus welcomed it
- John 10: 30-33 Jesus says “I and the Father are ONE!
- A BIBLE CONTRADICTION via the TheThinkingAtheist.com
- Who sold Joseph into slavery
- Genesis 37:28 (The Midianites) vs Genesis 37:36 (The Ishmaelites)
- Matthew 9:1-7 Jesus forgives a paralytic and then heals him.
- Psalm 23:1 and John 10:11 (The Shepherd Correlation)
- John 5:18 The Jews KNEW Jesus was claiming to be God
- Exodus 3:13-14 and John 8:56-59 (The I AM Connection)
- LISTENER QUESTION from James:
- If the Old Testament commands by god to kill children and women seem to go against our moral conscience, doesn’t this point toward a deistic god putting morality in our hearts and not the Biblical God?
This show originally aired March 30th, 2014