- Introducing Alan Robinson
- The Anabaptist political history
- It is common for Christians believe that Christian beliefs should be enforced by the state.
- Modern Anabaptist involvement in government
- Matthew 5:3-12 and Matthew 5:21-24
- Historical Christian involvement in government
- Things changed radically in 313 with the Edict of Milan
- In the 16th Century, with the Anabaptist movement, Christianity began to move away from government
- Living what Jesus says.
- The pitfalls of participating in the political system.
- Are the governments of the world under the influence of Satan?
- What of Christian values in a political system?
- Philippians 2:5-8
- There is a fine line between serving the public and serving self-interests (power corrupts)
- Our ultimate help for people is to help them find and follow Jesus.
- 2 Corinthians 5:16-21
- Followers of Jesus should be known for their gentleness. Politics strays from this.
Is the law of Moses useful?
2 Timothy 3:16 vs Hebrews 7:18