- Continuation of C-R-A-C-K-E-D, a way to solve Bible Contradictions
- Author’s Intention
- Knit Together
- Talkin’ about “Credibility” of the Bible and how it is “Knit Together”
- The Bible is “innocent until proven guilty”
- Craig Bloomberg: Unless there’s good reason for believing otherwise, one will assume that a given detail in the work of a particular historian is factual (Aristotle’s Dictum)
- Reconciling truth is easier to do when one approaches a problem with the proper tools
- Matthew 28:8-10 vs John 20:11-13 – How do we resolve this?
- Different sections of the Bible have different context (historically), different audiences, different topics and different goals. Each has different authors who feel the need to point out different things in different ways and God is working in different books to accomplish different things. So each is going to be different, but never contradicting of each other.
- There is no relative truth; it is always absolute.
- Common Sense is paramount when studying the Bible.
- Genesis 3:14-15 – We tackle the “Talking Snake” controversy.
- Bible Contradiction
- Genesis 22:2 vs the Good God Concept
- Compare to John 3:16
- Deuteronomy 18:10
- Continued discussion of “Knit Together”
- Types and shadows – What are those?
EXTRA ONLINE SEGMENT BEGINS AT 29:52
This show originally aired December 2nd, 2012