- Introducing Dr. Gregg Davidson
- Must we reject science to believe in God?
- Evidence is important. We need to be careful when seeking for the truth.
- According to scientific evidence, the Earth is 4.6 billion years old.
- Faith and science CAN coexist!
- The difference is not in the details of history, but whether there’s a personal author to that history.
- Pastors and Scientists can get along?
- Looking at the perspective of those with a ‘Young Earth’ view.
- Young Earth / Old Earth. The argument doesn’t matter as long as you love and believe in Jesus.
- Estimating the age of the Grand Canyon
- Discussing tectonic movement
- Evidence: Layers and fossils and radiometric dating
- What is hydro-dynamic sorting?
- Explaining radiometric dating.
- Our continents are moving at about an inch per year
- Radiometric dating and GPS
- How do we know that radiometric dating is so accurate?
- Folding rocks? Do rocks actually bend?
- Geology: Crockpot vs Microwave
- Does the ‘Old Earth’ view correlate to the Evolutionary view?
via the internet infidels (infidels.org)
How many apostles were in office between the resurrection and the ascension?
Matthew 27:3-5 vs Acts 1:9-26 vs 1 Corinthians 15:5
Purchase The Grand Canyon, Monument to an Ancient Earth by Carol Hill, Gregg Davidson, Wayne Ranney, Tim Helble. Available at Amazon.com
Listen: Our Old Earth by Truth Revolution at truthrevolution.tv