The radio show, from 2-5-2012.
- Do all religions lead to God? Is the “coexist” bumper sticker logical? Do Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and other beliefs all lead us towards the same God as Christianity?
- Christianity is a testable religion. If Jesus didn’t rise we should be pitied and our religion is pointless, but we can test and see if it is true.
- What do other religions teach about Jesus?
- Special Logical Claim: Either Christianity is true and all other religions are wrong, or all religions are wrong including Christianity.
- Bible contradiction: Does the book of Matthew ( Matthew 27:9-10) incorrectly attribute a prophecy to Jeremiah, instead of Zechariah?
- Question: Where is Jesus’ body located right now? When Jesus rose bodily and physically, he also ascended to Heaven. So where is his body right now?
- Question: Why doesn’t God answer prayers for things like total healing for marriages?
We said we’d provide a link to an article by Elliot Miller at CRI about healing and God not answering prayers. To check that article out read “Healing: Does God Always Heal?”