EXTRA ONLINE CONTENT BEGINS AROUND 30 MINUTES
- Is it rational to believe in miracles?
- What is a miracle?
- Many Atheists and Agnostics disregard miracles
- Do miracles break natural laws?
- What does Dave’s motorcycle have to do with miracles?
- Jeff defies gravity with his cup
- God affects change through natural laws in ways that we don’t understand
- Miracle defined.
- LISTENER QUESTION: How do you reconcile “Old Earth” with the teaching that there was no death before sin?
- Genesis 2:17
- Romans 5:12
- Was there actually death BEFORE the fall? We discuss.
- I dub thee “cow”… let’s eat!
- Atheist Christopher Hitchens on miracles
- Strong evidence suggests that Christ’s Resurrection actually took place
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: Via TheThinkingAtheist.com
- Who Brought the Capernaum Centurion’a Request to Jesus?
- Matthew 8:5 vs Luke 7:3 vs Luke 7:6
- LISTENER QUESTION: Cremation: Is it a curse? or allowed?
- OVERTIME:Online Content
- Could miracles be explained away by natural coincidence?
- Timing sometimes has much to do with miracles
- A natural explanation does not always rule out a supernatural cause
- God typically works within the natural laws that HE CREATED
- If a miracle can be explained away by natural occurrence, why does it not recur?
This show originally aired August 18th, 2013