This show originally aired on March 7, 2021
- When did you become a Christian?
- What convinced you that the Bible is true?
- Were you raised by Christians?
- On a scale of one to ten, how much did that contribute to your beliefs?
- Is it possible for someone to have a relationship with God when they don’t?
- Every spirit that comes from God acknowledges that Jesus is God.
- The Gospels and Epistles are written by people who personally knew Jesus.
- How do you know that your denomination is the right one among the tens of millions?
- an overwhelmingly large number of denominations believe in the same essentials.
- Our denomination is a correct denomination; not THE correct denomination
- Just because there are different denominations doesn’t mean they are all wrong.
- What’s up with all the different books that are IN or OUT of the Bible?
- the 66 books in the Bible are accepted by ALL Christian denomination.
- The early Church Fathers didn’t include the Apocrypha as scripture.
- The Jews didn’t include the Apocrypha in their scripture.
- How then, do we know what’s canon?
- Is the creation story literal or not?
- How do you know when the Bible is being literal?
- The Bible has many different genres of writing: History, Poetry, Biographical, Theology, etc.
- What are the three best proofs that the Bible is correct?
- Are you open to the possibility that you might be wrong?
- If you are truly seeking the truth, then your mind is open to the truth. This is how we find Jesus.
Leave a Reply