- Faith & Reason / Mt Dew & Water?
- Introducing J. Warner Wallace, Cold Case Homicide Detective
- Comparing the Gospels to eyewitness accounts
- Is there an historical record of Jesus?
- What is Corroborative Evidence and how does it relate to scripture?
- No piece of corroborative evidence give the full story.
- Direct Evidence vs Indirect Evidence
- Everything has potential to be evidence
- Is there eyewitness testimony to the Gospels?
- Are the early manuscripts to be considered hearsay?
- Luke 1:1-4 The order of the Gospel account
- Are variations in the Gospels due to writing styles? Thematic Order vs Chronological Order
- Is Luke a reliable eyewitness?
- There is a difference in the Gospels, but with good reason.
- What are the similarities between investigating a crime vs investigating the Gospels?
- Eyewitnesses who walk away from their claims give good reason for doubt.
- None of the apostles EVER recanted their stories, nor was it ever debunked.
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION
- When did Jesus Cleanse the Temple?
- John 2:13-17 vs Mark 11:15-17
- What about Matthew and John?
- Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as witnesses
- What about other “Gospels”?
- The Gospel Canon
- The search for Eyewitness Authorship
- The intimate knowledge of authentic witnesses is compelling
Alive: A Cold Case Approach to the Ressurection by J. Warner Wallace on Amazon.com
Cold Case Christianity by J. Warner Wallace on Amazon.com
Cold Case Christianity Website