- Eternity can’t be explained in terms of time
- Psalm 90:2 God is everlasting and is not effected by time
- Everlasting, translated from Hebrew, means ‘vanishing point’
- Existence is a part of God’s Nature
- Listener Questions:
- Situation: You are a guy dating a girl and her parents disagree with the pairing, what should we do according to the Bible?
- Explain “speaking in tongues”
- Time does not limit God’s Knowledge or his passion about events in time.
- How does God view past, present and future events?
- Bible Contradiction: Doing Good Deeds –
Matt 5:16 vs. Matt 6:3-4
This show originally aired September 2nd, 2012