- Introducing Greg Koukl from Stand to Reason (STR.org)
- It is important to make conversations concerning faith more like diplomacy and less like D-Day
- Where does morality really come from? A brief history.
- Is morality relative?
- New Atheism wants to claim all moral ground
- What is Objective Transcendent Moral Values?
- Brussel sprouts. are they bad? Is it objective or subjective?
- Inconsistencies in atheist arguments against God and morality
- Bible Contradiction via evilbible.com
- Is God to found by those who seek Him?
- Matthew 7:8 and Proverbs 8:17 vs Proverbs 1:28
- Discussing the Darwinian Origin of Altruism
- Problem #1 The problem of verification
- Problem #2 Relativistic Morality
- What makes our actions moral or immoral?
- Is it possible to transition nonphysical things through biological means like reproduction?
- What about Dave’s dating life?
- The problems with Materialsm and Morality
- If evolution is responsible for our morality, then it is failing miserably
- The Evolutionists’ Problem of Evil
- Good and Evil Chickens?
- Morality is PREscriptive not DEscriptive
This show originally aired August 3rd, 2014
Stand to Reason website
Sign up for STR’s E-news here
Leave a Reply