No Flash Support? Use this Audio Player!
- We love questions!
- The large majority of Christians are NOT ignorant
- The four relationships between Science and Religion: Conflict, independence, Dialog and Integration
- Our Universe is
- Science is here to discover God’s creation
- Is science arrogant? We think not!
- Some scientists are arrogant, however some Christians are, also
- What’s with some of the Bible’s descriptions?
- Job 37:18 ‘A dome in the sky’? what’s up with that?
- Revelation 7:1 ‘The world is square? huh?
- The Bible isn’t a science book and a science book isn’t something to “live your life by”
- The Bible also isn’t anti-scientific!
- Astronomical Science SUPPORTS the Biblical version of the birth of the Universe.
- Faith and Science has a LOT in common, one needs to just take a close look.
- Genesis 5:5 Longevity? Adam lived 930 years. What??
- Science is beginning to understand genetic markers and how it is possible to live a very long time
- What does Bruno Mars have to do with the Bible?
- A BIBLE CONTRADICTION via the Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Is it good to be wealthy?
- Psalm 112:1-3 says YES vs Matthew 19:23-24 says NO
- LISTENER QUESTION
- Has there ever been a point in Church history when there was a different viewpoint than we see in the Christocentric Hermeneutic?
This show originally aired March 16th, 2014