No Flash Support? Use this Audio Player!
- Promoting Atheism??
- Talking about Atheistic Arguments
- We aim to dialog with people in a rational and loving way
- We do not believe in angry objections
- Can we actually be friends with Atheists? YES!
- Intro to logic. . .
- What is the Cosmological Disproof of God?
- 1. God is a self-caused being
- 2. But it is impossible to cause one’s own being for a cause is prior to it’s effect
- 3. Therefore God cannot exist
- This argument is valid but not sound.
- We hold that God is NOT a self-caused being; He has ALWAYS existed
- What is the Ontological Disproof of God?
- 1. God is by definition, a necessary existence
- 2. Necessity cannot apply to existence
- 3. Therefore God does not exist
- If God is real, then we NEED Him for our existence
- Our rant about the separation of Faith and Reason
- What is the Teleological Disproof of God?
- 1. The Universe was either designed or else it happened by chance
- 2. But chance is an adequate cause for the Universe
- 3. Therefore the Universe was not created
- The main problem is with premise #2
- The question is not what is adequate… it’s what is real
- The statistical probability that simple life can turn into US is nil
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION: via TheThinkingAtheist.com
- Can a man be righteous?
- Genesis 7:1, Job 2:3, Luke 1:6, James 5:16 and John 3:7 vs Romans 3:10
- What is the Existential Disproof of God?
- 1. If God exists, then all is determined
- 2. If all is determined then I am not free
- 3. But I am free
- 4. Therefore God does not exist
- Freedom is undeniable (The Bible teaches it)
- The first premise is faulty. Here’s why?
- The Kids and Cookies Analogy
This show originally aired January 26th, 2014
Arguments Atheism Bible Contradiction Cosmological Existential Freedom logic Love Ontological Teleological
Leave a Reply