- Jeff has lost his voice
- Discussing “The Sisyphus Fragment” blog My Top 10 Problems with Christianity
- Does the Bible condone “Blind Faith”?
- We walk by Faith; not by sight – this doesn’t mean we move without evidence.
- What about outside sources? Aren’t they ambiguous or simply forgeries?
- One big evidence for the Gospel is the willingness to die for it by the Apostles
- There are outside references that are verifiable and unambiguous.
- Tacitus, Seutonious, Thallus and Pliny the Younger are all sources that are reliable and corroborate what the Bible says
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION via answering-christianity.com
- Jesus saw a man sitting at the tax collectors office and called him to be his disciple. What was his name?
- Matthew 9:9 vs. Mark 2:14 and Luke 5:27
- Are Evangelicals inherently poor?
- What is the Prosperity Gospel? Does the Bible teach it?
- God never promises a private jet!!
- What about living simply?
- God doesn’t hate our wealth, He is just interested in what we do with it.
- What about evidence? Why were Thomas and Paul given more evidence?
- There IS sufficient evidence for us to believe in God
- Sometimes evidence isn’t enough to overcome OUR UNWILLINGNESS to change!
- LISTENER QUESTION from LaRon
- God said, “Let there be light” in Genesis 1:1 then he created the sun, moon, and stars in 1:13. Explain the difference. This seems like a contradiction.
- Are the laws of the Bible arbitrary?
- What about our punishment? isn’t infinite punishment unfair for a finite crime?
Reasons to Believe: Does Old-Earth Creationism Contradict Genesis 1?
Truth Revolution: Hell