- Welcome Dr. Habermas
- What’s the big deal about the Apostle Paul?
- Over half of Paul’s Biblical books (Romans, 1st and 2nd Corinthians, Galatians, Philippians, 1 Thessalonians and Philemon) are undeniably reliable. Why?
- A scribe in the mix
- Discussing Greek styles
- A viewpoint of Anthony Flew
- Paul had first-hand knowledge of Peter, James and John
- So, how do we know that Paul wasn’t wrong?
- The four biggest reasons that Paul is reliable.
- There is an art and science to choosing scripture
- What is the importance of Manuscript Evidence
- Manuscript Comparisons to Homer’s The Iliad
- 1 Corinthians 15:3-8
- What is the big deal with this verse?
- Dating Paul’s material
- The Right Hand of Fellowship
- BIBLE CONTRADICTION
- the Philistines and their 30,000 chariots!
- 1 Samuel 13:5
Visit Gary Habermas’ website at www.garyhabermas.com
Read the Article Evidence for the Historical Jesus by Gary Habermas. (Download it for free)
Hey Brothers!!! Loved your show with Habermas. I will be starting my MA in Theology and Apologetics this next week. I like what you guys are doing and want to say keep up the great work.