1. Daily Bible reading and meditation on it.
2. Daily, locked-in-your-room-type-of, prayer time.
3. Regular study (back and forth between the Bible and theology books).
4. Weekly planned-out ridiculous generosity with your money.
5. Periodic suffering/persecution for doing good.
6. Daily Christian community engagement.
7. 80%+ of your music playlist is Christian music.
8. Attendance and service in a Church on a regular/multi-times a week basis.
9. Periodic solitude with God (like a whole day every month or so).
10. Regular confession among your brothers/sisters.
11. Weekly, or more, loud singing worship of God (both with the community and alone).
12. Regular practice of submitting to another Christian out of respect when you disagree (=changing your life).
13. Periodic simplifying (getting rid of "stuff" that clutters your schedule/budget/home/mind/life).
CORE VALUE #9: Living Simply. “We value uncluttered lives, which free us to love
boldly, give generously and serve joyfully.”
14. Regularly noticing and then killing, changing, or renewing of Christian phrases and things you do that have become cliche/old.
15. Daily seeking of wisdom.